10.30.2008

Ghost Whisperer

Can we talk about last weeks episode please. The one where they went on the 3 day cruise.. She says at the beginning about how maybe 3 days of no stress will help with the baby making.. And I instantly think, OK maybe the scheduled it and she's gonna be ovulating.. come to the end of the episode and she's at home and all of a sudden gets woozy and feels sick... Then all of a sudden her husband and her both think at the same time, OH HEY! maybe we're pregnant!! OK, well then you would've been pregnant BEFORE you went on the cruise. Let's not mislead people into thinking they will have symptoms right after having sex. I'm mean she wouldn't have even implanted yet!! I realize it's a show, and that it's about ghosts, so it's not like it's super factual. But, you should make real what you can. And this should be one of those things.

No comments: