So this weekend my MIL handed me a JUJU doll from New Orleans, she has had it for many many years and apparently thought we could use all the help we could get and handed it over. I'm supposed to sleep with it under my pillow. Interesting , we'll see if works.. hahahaha the picture is actually the male doll, I have the female. I'm too lazy to go get the camera and take and upload a pic. but you get the drift of what the thing looks like.11.02.2008
juju fertility doll
So this weekend my MIL handed me a JUJU doll from New Orleans, she has had it for many many years and apparently thought we could use all the help we could get and handed it over. I'm supposed to sleep with it under my pillow. Interesting , we'll see if works.. hahahaha the picture is actually the male doll, I have the female. I'm too lazy to go get the camera and take and upload a pic. but you get the drift of what the thing looks like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment