I recently read his book I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. It's his supposed true stories about hanging out with his friends and humping girls. Good stories, I laughed a lot. Until I got to the last chapter, He warns you though about that last chapter before you read it and I should've listened. I won't spoil it for you.
But the conversation I had with J while reading the book and finding out tidbots of info was kind of funny. It went something like this:
D- Hey he worked at Fenwick West!
J- Isn't that where you worked?
D- No but we played them in softball.
couple minutes later
D- Hey he lived in MV! *
J- Oh gosh, you humped him didn't you! I'm gonna read that book and they'll be a chapter about you!
D- um, no. no humping.
J- you can tell me! I won't be mad, you totally hooked up with him. He looks like the frat guys you used to date.
D- no seriously, I know I was an easy going kind of gal, but really, I didn't hook up with him. If i hooked up with him I would've told you.
J- sure whatever you say.
* (this is important because I grew up and lived in MV until I moved in with J.)
This ended the conversation for a while. We did revisit it one more time. But it was short lived and I'm pretty sure that he gets there isn't a chapter about me and I didn't have sex with Tucker Max.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment