So J and I had a talk last night and decided we want to NOT take the Clomid this cycle. My dr said that I didn't have to take it since we know I am ovulating. And since the S.A. results came back normal and I don't have any issues with my woman parts we'll just keep trying without it. I'll continue with the bloodwork this cycle since I already started, but no Clomid. I think J is really concerned we'll have 12 babies at once. He said twins he could handle but anymore then that and he's not prepared. hahaha So,ok. We have prepared mentally for twins because I fit most of the criteria for them. But I guess we can hold off on unnaturally making more then 1 baby.
We will revisit the Clomid early next year if we feel we need to. Good thing I only paid $10 for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment