I went this morning to get my blood drawn for cd 10. The girl who took it might have well chopped off my arm. it totally hurt, more then just the normal pinch. and it was super bleeding afterwards. She said "we have a bleeder!!" and i chuckled but I was thinking, um that's because you just rammed a huge ass needle THROUGH my vein. it still hurts and just stopped bleeding. now i have a bruise already and a little bump there. and It was taken an hour and half ago!!! I don't think she really knew what she was doing. I hope it don't get her when i have to go back for my cd 20 blood work. what a way to start my morning.
AND It's freezing cold in my office and we were told we had to turn in our space heaters. So my legs and toes are icicles now. Thanks a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment