11.13.2008

cycle 13 draws to a close

yep that's right. I temp'd this morning and even though it was still well above coverline, I decided I would poas and see what the outcome would be. I had a feeling it would be negative, but since I have a dr's appt this afternoon to go over our test results I thought i would test so I would know and be able to tell the dr. So now we are moving on to cycle 14.
I have to be honest, i never thought it would take this long. I come from a family of fertiles. you know the type, think about getting pregnant and BAM! it's done. I have 4 older cousins and they all got pregnant crazy easy and most of my younger cousins even the teenagers, don't seem to have a problem. Yet here I am, barren at cycle 13. I am patient and I know it'll happen if and when it's supposed to, but it's getting a little ridiculous. I don't even think my younger sister tried this long. I could be wrong though. I'm not quite sure on the time line. And she has endo.
So what could possibly be wrong with me?? I don't ask about the husband because we got his SA results and all is good in his hood. Perhaps, it's nothing and it's just not our time and we need to just keep at it. but it gets to the point where it's just work and not fun anymore. Oh well, only time will tell I guess.

No comments: