7.01.2008
my dad
So around this time last year my dad bought a new motorcycle. I told him not to ride it because I didn't want him to get hurt before my wedding.. Well he rode it and got in an accident and broke, or shall i say shattered his leg. It's been a very long recovery process that he's been dealing with. Pins, screws and rods inserted everywhere bone graphs and most recently and infection. which they had to take everything out of his leg to try to heal. This morning I find out he re-broke his fibia! So he goes in tomorrow to have yet another rod inserted. He's not sure how it broke, he thinks he twisted it wrong. The doctor said since the bone was missing a chunk, it was bowing and probably just sort of snapped. Anyway, it sucks and I feel bad. I know it's not my fault. But i know what a hard road he's already been having. And now he has to go through it all again. Supposedly this time the healing won't take so long and he'll be back at work next week. I hope that true. He's been pretty depressed about how it's ruined his life and he can't do his simple pleasures in life because he's in too much pain. So here's to hoping he heals up good and can get back to his simple pleasures in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww...poor poppa! I hope he heals soooon!
Post a Comment