Like I said before, I have some pretty crazy dreams. Here's the last one i remember from Saturday night.
It started out in a mall of sorts. There was a movie theatre and then offices. I was in what appeared to be a doctors office. As I'm in the waiting room with other patients we see these crazy looking zombie type people stammering through the court yard. Now they weren't zombies exactly more like mind controlled people who were walking like zombies. We were trying to figure a way out of the office that would avoid the zombie people. For whatever reason we came up with going through the air vents. As we're crawling through the vents we stop to look into other offices and notice the zombies things are all around and inside the offices. we finally come to the end of the vents and opens up into the movie theatres. So we crawl out and walk to the exits that are directly in the theatre. Someone opens the door and pops their head out and see the lot is empty. Amazingly enough, someone that crawled through the vents with us has parked their truck out there. So we make a mad dash to his vehicle! Next thing I know I'm walking through what I would call a street festival of sorts with my husband. It seems we're looking around for something or someone but due to the festival chaos am out of luck. Which leads to being at a friends house for a bbq. My husband and I are looking up at the sky noticing these birds flying and talking about how they look so crazy speeding and buzzing around. The little black birds turn into black shoes that are now falling into our friends yard. As we all gathered to figure out what was going on we realized someone was catapulting them from another yard at us. My husband and I are hanging out under a tree while this is going on and a white dove lands in the tree. Now the dove was plastic and had a weird head. It was sort of like the play doh heads that when you push down strings of play doh come out. I told hubby to grab it! Once he got it in his hands it turned into a real white dove and then my dream flashed to us sitting on the lawn playing with 3 babies. That's the end of the dream due to me waking up.
I have a add on to this post that has nothing to do with my dream but isn't worth it's own post, i don't think. Heidi Montag's new song.. UGGHHH!! It's a good beat, too bad she sucks and the lyrics are incredibly stupid. And the worst part is when she's rapping/talking with some weird accent saying all the designer names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment