Well in the last 3 days I've watched 4 movies and so I thought I'd share because they were all really good.
The Bank Job. I thought I would hate this movie. Doesn't exactly seem like the kind of movie I like. But it has Jason Statham in it so I figured I'd watch a guy movie with the hubby. It was really good! It's based on a true story so that made it more interesting. I don't exactly know how much of it was true but none the less it was interesting.
Step up 2, The Streets. I really like dance movies and I loved the 1st movie. Plus it has a great soundtrack and Rob Hoffman. I like him a lot. It's basically the same as the 1st movie but with a better story. And we still get to see Channing Tatum, even if it's only for like 5 minutes.
Shutter. It's a "Scary" movie that's not really scary but is a good story. I'm sure it was a Japanese remake like The Ring, and The Eye. There were parts where we had to turn the volume up really high to hear the voices but other then that a very decent movie.
Then last but not least we watched Definitely, Maybe. AWESOME! I love Ryan Reynolds and Abigail Breslin is super cute. This was such a great story and had an awesome ending. I won't ruin it but I thought I would be disappointed with how it turned out. I like movies to end the way I would like them too and most of the time they don't. This one did and I was so excited.
I know I didn't say too much about plots but I know if I did I would over share and then you wouldn't need to watch the movies. But they were all really really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, if you spoil a movie, you're supposed to warn us with a *SPOILER*. kthxbai.
Blog more. Thanks.
Post a Comment