So as I mentioned in the description this will serve as a mish mash of thoughts and ideas. I have some pretty crazy dreams so you'll probably read a lot about those. I tend to have a lot of zombie dreams so it should be interesting. Feel free to help interpret them if you'd like. That will be entertaining for me also.
I'll be rambling anything else I think people might find entertaining or that i just need to get off my chest. Like my lame co-worker I'd like to kick in the face. The hubby and I are trying to get pregnant with our 1st child so I'm sure they'll be stuff about that on here too. Perhaps some funny stories from my past if I can think of any.
I hope I keep whoever is reading this entertained! And thanks in advance for letting me spill my stories and thoughts.
D MacG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THANK GAWD!
Post a Comment