I went to the doctor's yesterday to talk to her about why it's taking so long for us to get pregnant. After talking she decided she'd have us to a fertility work up and called it the clomid challenge. I think this is a silly name.. A challenge.. to take meds that make you crazy. hahaha. oh well. I'll do it. So J has to get an S.A. done and I start on my barrage of tests next cycle. All the blood work, and HSG 100mg of clomid for like 3 days or something and then we see what happens. Not to mention the insane sex schedule she has us on. I mean I'm down to do it obviously but that's a lot of humping. oh well, it needs to get done if we want a baby right. She also seemed to be very clear on the fact that clomid can increase our chances of twins. Especially for me. I meet most of the factors normally for having twins and then we through the clomid on top of it. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I assured here were are prepared for that and have already spoken about it many times.
We'll see how everything goes. I'm sure as was she that nothing is wrong and we just have to keep trying. We know things will happen when they are supposed to happen, so we are being patient. But it doesn't hurt to make sure there's nothing wrong in the mean time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO GLAD you finally saw a doctor. Thank you!
See you this weekend!
Post a Comment