9.18.2008
work sucks
I hate it here at work. I'm so done, it's ridiculous. I am bored all the time because I don't have enough work and when I get work I finish it too fast. I pimp myself outs to other departments but even that is drying up. And the worst part is my co worker. I hate her with a passion. I pray everyday for patience and guidance on how to deal with her. This is the lady that called me on a Friday night at 10:30pm drunk out of her mind to tell me how much I suck and that no one likes me. Which is complete B.S. no one likes her. She said I'm so mean to her, never help, and make her cry everyday. Really?? I'm so not mean and I ask her if she needs help everyday. She has issues with passing work off. So, I don't want to hear it. She told me the other day that I had to go to Home Depot for her.. UM, no I don't and I'm not. So, we got into it and she said I was being a bitch.. It's really hard for me to not wish horrible things on her.. I can't stand her and I need to find a new job. So, that's what I'm working on for now. I can't stand the stress here anymore..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I luuuurve you!
Post a Comment