1.15.2009

the clomid experiment

So, we have moved onto cycle #16, it doesn't seem like that long. And we decided to give clomid a try. So I'm on 100mg days 5-9 of my cycle. I'm on day 2 of taking it and so far so good.. I did get a migraine yesterday but I'm not sure if it's from the clomid. Either way, it's gone today which is nice. I was a little worried with all the drama I've heard and read about taking clomid and how I would react... You know Clomid crazies and hot flashes and the like. But I still have 3 days left, so things could change. I did do some research though and found that a lot of the side effects have to do with your emotions. So, I am in this experiment with a good attitude about it. Hopefully my egg will plump up nice and big and the sperm can find it a little easier.. Here's to hoping!!

No comments: